Thursday, November 1, 2012

This Is The Begining...

Every day is a new begining and this day has been a long time coming for my very first blog post! 
I am a wife, mother of 2, and a creative soul.  Which in terms means I am not organized even though i attempt, a little crazy at times, messy, and loveable  :) 

This blog is not by any means to make money or even to become a famous blogger one day.  It is meant for the soul purpose of sharing ~ I get excited about God's creations, my creations, and creations of my family.  I also love bargains and documenting (when I have the time) the little things good & bad.  Life isn't the bowl of cherries, some stay @ home mommies seem to "have it together" ... im lucky to get my hair washed daily.
I get excited about a lot of things and most of them are silly and cheesy, so you will read about those also and see lots and lots of smilie faces  :)

Because today is the 1st day of November I am going to make an effort of a Daily Graditude... I am thankful for... I am blessed about...  I am in awe of... 

NOVEMBER 1st, 2012:  I am absolutely, 100% thankful to have a very supportive husband.  He works crazy hours so I can be a mother to our children and nurture them into the little people they become  :) 
God has blessed our family with a man who is a leader in our home, a man who loves and appreciates, a man who doesn't pickup his icecream bowl but will take care of this family in sickness and in health, til death do us part ~ And I will repeat, Life isn't a bowl full of cherries... BUT chocolate covered strawberries sure do make it sweeter



I hope that you enjoy this blog and our moments of sanity and insanity along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment