Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Has Begun!

Summer is here in Houston!  And we are making tons and tons of memories.... so much that I don't have time to put it into Project Life just yet.  So with that being said I won't be sharing a layout today.  The awesome thing is about that is that I don't feel the pressure, not in a lazy kind of way.  Knowing that through these moments I am taking lots of pictures & lots of notes.  I am posting a lot on Facebook and thats keeping me on track also!  We have been swimming, fishing at the park with family, decorating for vbs, roller skating, Houston Symphony FREE concert, pottery painting and more to go!  Our "Summer Bucket List" keeps growing and what we don't mark off this year, will be added for next year! 
Through these moment my desire is to not only keep the kids busy so I can keep my sanity, but truly so they have special memories of their summer time and so i can get to know these little people that God has given me the privlage to be part of!

A few photos that will definitely appear in my PL through out the summer:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment